Thursday, June 2, 2011

Glee(k).

I have a confession:

I'm a Gleek. 



Completely.  Utterly.  Hopelessly.

For you non-Gleeks, that just means I'm a fan of Glee.

I won tickets to see their live concert, so my friend and I got dolled up, had a wonderful dinner, and screamed our heads off for the talented cast.

You never really know how some singers will sound live, but....

they were  UH-MAZ-ING. 

Like, out of control A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Those kids (well, adults) are truly gifted.  Lea Michele (Rachel) is as spectacular in person as she is in the studio.  But, to hear Amber Riley (Mercedes) and Naya Rivera (Santana) hit some incredible notes was fabulous.

And when Chris Colfer (Kurt) sang his first solo, I was literally breathless.  He is the next Michael Crawford (Broadway legend who starred in the original cast of Phantom).

Oh, and resident hotties Cory Montieth (Finn), Mark Salling (Puck), and Chord Overstreet (Sam)?  Let's just say this...you think they're cute on T.V.? 
Well, add about a gazillion times more cuteness in person.  Just saying.

It was an incredible, experience to see them perform, one I won't soon forget. 

Thanks KYXY Radio for the rad win!!

I wish every weekend could be a GLEEKend (hehe)!

No comments: