Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
2 cups Quinoa, cooked and cooled
1 tomato, chopped
1 cup spinach, cooked and cooled
1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 oz Mediterranean flavored feta cheese (can be found at Trader Joes)
10 small, pimento stuffed green olives
1. Precook quinoa according to directions. Let cool completely.
2. Precook spinach. Let cool completely.
3. Chop 1 tomato, garnish with kosher salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. Drain spinach completely. Press out excess juice between paper towels. Toss with tomatoes.
5. In a large bowl, toss 2 cups of quinoa with 1 tsp olive oil.
6. Add tomatoes and spinach.
7. Add Feta cheese.
8. Chop olives and add to salad.
9. Toss well.
10. Serve chilled.
Serving size: about ¾ cup
Weight Watchers PointsPlus: 4 per serving
This recipe includes 3 Power Foods (quinoa, tomatoes, spinach).