Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Letter for Kelly.

Dear Kelly,

Sweet friend, you are the first among our little gang to tie the knot (yeah, yeah, Andrea, you were technically first, followed by Kelly D., but we didn't all know each other then...).  
I am so happy for you, and cannot wait to see the amazing things God is going to do for you in this new phase of life.

I am incredibly thankful and blessed that God crossed our paths so many years ago, and our friendship was formed.  I am honored to be a guest at your wedding, a witness to such a beautiful union as marriage, and I know I will surely cry tears of happiness for you.

There are so many great memories I could mention here, but I'd rather leave them between us, and simply say this:  
we have had the best of times, and there are many more to come in the future.  Our friendship will remain, and continue to grow, though our lives may take us down different paths at different times.  
It's simply the sifting of the sands of time.

I am so excited for you, and am praying for you and the Mr.  
May God bless you and keep you and guide you on the road ahead.

I love you lots, 'friendly'.  Congratulations!

xo,

Angela




No comments: